Heat Recovery Water Heater
Triple E Energy provides effective heat recovery system solution that reclaims heat from your running air conditioner (AC) to heat water for your personal and/or commercial usage. Requiring no extra power source, the heat recovery system seamlessly fits into all sorts of your hot water needs.
Fixed between your outdoor AC unit and your water heater, it transfers the heat thrown out to heat the water for your common usage. The heat exchange transfer unit makes it almost hassle free to effectively operate the hot water tank to supply hot water for all seasons of the year.
In summers, when your AC is running for long hours, the heat accumulated across the hot circuit, linked between the condenser and compressor, will be used to heat the water. This way, you can continue to receive hot water without expending energy from an already existing energy source. You save a lot of in your utility bill with our unique heat recovery water heater.
There are multiple benefits attached with purchasing a heat recovery water heater as mentioned
1. Cuts down energy cost whilst heating water through reclaimed heat from the air conditioner.
2. Stamped with a quick payback period of 1-2 years.
3. Generates hot water from an air conditioner with heat storage of about 60-70 ° C.
4. Eliminates the need of any external power input since it doesn’t have any moving parts.
5. Brings down your carbon footprint and amplifies protection for global environment.
6. Comparatively affordable as compared to heat pump water systems.
7. Necessitates average to low maintenance without affecting the performance.
8. Delivers optimum performance for almost a decade.
9. Compatible to install with any kind of hot water system.
10. Supplies installation kit with requisite components to connect with any or all major HVAC and water heater brands available in the market.
If you’re looking forward to an energy-efficient solution for your resident or office, contact our certified HVAC and plumbing technician for all sorts of assistance in installing and/or maintaining your hot water system.